1 Special T-Nut Professional Zinc-Plated M10 Fixation with Chipboard Screws
You use T-nuts for fastening climbing holds to a wooden wall. T-nuts are the counter pieces of hexagon socket screws.
The absolute advantage of the special t-nut "Professional" is, that it is not driven in, but fixed with two chipboard screws from the back side. So a T-nut will never loosen again on your climbing wall!
- Material: steel zinc-plated
- Metric internal screw thread M 10
- Thick-walled construction (plate thickness about 2 mm)
- Height of T-nut (plate included): about 12 mm
- Required pre-drill diameter: about 12 mm
- Plate : 40 x 25 mm
- Fastening of special T-nut with 2 chipboard screws (diameter: about 4mm)
- Fastening of climbing holds with standard M10 screws
First you make a grid. Therefore, mark all places, where you want to assemble T-nuts. For boulder walls, a hole matrix of 10 cm is advisable (demand/qm: 95 T-nuts). The first row should be displaced to the second row. You can also use only as many T-Nuts as climbing holds. However, then you have only few opportunities to assemble your climbing holds. Furthermore, if you want to expand your climbing wall, you have to disassemble all panels. After marking all spots for your T-nuts, you drill 12 mm holes. In these the special T-nut "PROFESSIONAL" is put into the hole from the back side and then fixed with two chipboard screws.
If you have further questions regarding insert screws or problems (e.g. when planning or building your private climbing kingdom), please do not hesitate to contact us.
For bulk quantity, please send us a short enquiry by email.
All quantities available from stock.