35 Climbing Holds in a Starter Set for Children, Screws and 50 Drop-in Anchors included, assorted colours - for a Climbing Surface of about 1 to 2 m²
This set of our KIDS' SERIES consists of 15 climbing holds with undercuts, which have been developed especially for children. Children at the age of 3 to 13 will have fun with this set. Regarding the size, the holds are shaped in a way that they adapt to small children's hands. Additionally, ergonomical roundings were used and we dispensed with sharp edges and similar completely, as with all of our holds. You will receive the climbing holds in assorted colours.
Suitable for KIDS (age 3 to 13 years).
Bonus promotion 15 XS climbing holds GRATIS:
When buying at least three climbing hold sets, 15 complimentary XS climbing holds are included in the delivery!
Included in Delivery
- 12 x children's climbing holds with undercut size L
- 12 x climbing holds size M
- 11 x climbing holds size S
- 35 x suitable hexagon socket screw M10 Din 912 zinc plated
- 50 x drop-in anchor M10 zinc plated
- 1 x instruction sheet for DIY climbing walls
You can order the holds in the following assorted colours: red-mottled, green-mottled, yellow-mottled, white-mottled and blue-mottled. 'Mottled' means a mixture of the main colour, e. g. in the case of red-mottled with the colour black. At this, the biggest part of the hold is in the main colour, red in this example, mixed with dabs of black.
This unusual manufacturing procedure makes every single hold unique.
50 Drop-in Anchors
The drop-in anchor is perfect for fixing climbing holds to non-cracked concrete.
- Drop-in anchors suit all screws and thread rods with metric thread
- The low embedment depth reduces the drilling time and provides economic fixing
- After driving repeated removing or fixing is possible as the anchor itself remains in the drill hole
- Electrolytically galvanised
- Approval no. ETA-04/0011 for anchoring in non-cracked concrete
- Approval no. Z-21.1-1745 for anchoring in lightweight ceiling linings
- Fire prevention checked
After setting into the drill hole, the nose of the drop-in anchor is forced apart with a setting tool. Then the climbing hold is screwed into the inside thread.
|Drilling depth [mm] (achoring depth, embedment depth)||44|
|Drill hole diameter [mm]||12|
|Recommended resistance per anchor in non-cracked concrete [kN] incl. partial safety factor||3.0|
|Torque when anchoring||15|
|Thread diameter [mm]||10|
Setting tool for dowels / anchor SAK 10 mm
- For mounting the dowels or anchors
- Zinc plated
- Diameter: 10mm
- Rapid and economical installation
You need the setting tool to establish the anchor in the borehole.
Additional Fastening Material:
For the extension of your climbing wall you can find all required fastening materials in the category 'Fixing of climbing Holds (wood, concrete, brick walls)'.