Ultralight-Work Air Helmet Edelrid
The Ultralight-Work helmet series offers the ultimate helmets for working at heights and for all jobs where a reliable head protection is required. Its robust construction consisting of Polypropylene (PP) endures up to 10 CE Standard fall tests. Counting among the safest climbing helmets, all Ultralight-Work helmets feature incredible safety reserves. The classic shape offers a free field of view. Thanks to its ventilation holes, the Ultralight-Work "Air" offers enhanced comfort making it our number 1 helmet. Liquids and dirt particles are kept outside due to the rivets.
The concept is completed by several features:
- Industrial standard EN 397
- 4-point chin strap system with opening safety (at 25 daN the safety opens when the helmet is jammed)
- the 4-point chin strap system is perfectly suitable for the use in high altitude
- perfect fit on the head, so that the helmet cannot fall down is obligatory
- trapeze buckle for lateral tape adjustment and fix-system optimise a perfect adjustment
- the Fastex buckle allows for easy closing and opening of the chin straps
- easy to use with gloves
- high wearing comfort due to straps
- distinct shell rim for optimum protection.
|Colours:||snow, red, turquoise, orange, polar, night, slate|
All helmets provide holes for installing Peltor systems. They can be retrofitted with 3M/ Peltor P3 and P3b adapters.