Snowshoes Flex ALP XL for Men by Tubbs
A brand staple, the FLEX ALP is built to tackle extreme backcountry terrain. The FLEX Tail™ and Torsion Deck™ designs ease stress on your joints for extended adventures. Micro-serrated 3D-Curved Traction Rails provide superior grip for devouring steep, icy peaks.
- ActiveFLEX™ Gender specific, asymmetric ActiveFLEX™ binding featuring patented Control Wings™ provides lightweight control, support, comfort and ease of use. Men’s binding fits up to size 13 boots; women’s size 5- 11.
- Tubbs’ advanced Torsion Deck™ design adapts to variable snow conditions underfoot. The decks allow torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, biomechanics and comfort on uneven terrain.
- Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
- Carbon steel toe crampon, ergonomically placed under foot, maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness while 3D curved Traction Rails ensure superior side-hill grip in hard or icy conditions. Progressive molded Snow Brakes, on the deck as well as the Soft Strike zone, improve weighted traction.
- The ergonomically and biomechanically designed FLEX Tail absorbs shock from heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on your joints and allowing you to snowshoe farther, longer and with less stress on your body.
- Viper™ 2.0 carbon steel toe crampon with jagged tooth construction maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness.
|Weight/Pair:||2,10 kg / 5.0 lbs|
|Dimensions:||21 x 76 cm / 8" x 28"|
|Optimal Load:||up to 110 kg|