Snowshoes 438 UP & DOWN GRIP TSL
Snowshoes 438 UP & DOWN GRIP : These models are fitted with an Up&Down lift (TSL patent) to reduce the effects of walking uphill and downhill (the back of the binding passes under the frame to keep the foot flat and prevent it from pressing against the toe of the shoe). The Access binding allows you to put the snowshoe on quickly, precisely and comfortably, and it memorizes the size of your shoe. Finally, the 8 crampons, the front teeth and the grips under each foot provide maximum traction
- Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking
- - Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Heel lift : facilitates hiking during long climbs,reduces calf muscle fatigue
- Heel block : only for transporting or storing snowshoe
- Front teeth for maximum traction on steep terrain
- 6 replaceable steel crampons
- The S7 aluminum claws provide optimum climbing traction