Tubbs racchette da neve ciaspole Flex VRT24 for men
The FLEX VRT (Vertical) was designed to deliver premium performance for backcountry exploration. The DynamicFit™ binding, featuring the Boa® Closure System, produces evenly distributed tension around your boot for ultimate precision. Viper 2.0™ toe crampons dig deep in any conditions, allowing you to confidently reach even the most intense summits
- Tubbs’ advanced Torsion Deck™ design adapts to variable snow conditions underfoot. The decks allow torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, biomechanics and comfort on uneven terrain.
- Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
- The DynamicFit binding integrates the Boa Closure System with the comfort of EVA foam to produce even pressure distribution around your boot, creating precise fit and optimized control. Releasing the binding is as simple as pulling up on the Boa dial.
- Carbon steel toe crampon, ergonomically placed under foot, maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness while 3D curved Traction Rails ensure superior side-hill grip in hard or icy conditions. Progressive molded Snow Brakes, on the deck as well as the Soft Strike zone, improve weighted traction.
- The ergonomically and biomechanically designed FLEX Tail absorbs shock from heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on your joints and allowing you to snowshoe farther, longer and with less stress on your body.
|Weight (Pair):||1,8 kg / 4.5 lbs|
|Dimension:||20 x 61 cm / 8" x 24"|
|Optimal Load:||Up to 90 kg|