Vango tent Banshee 200 Cactus
The Banshee model is Vango's long established enduring trekking tent. Packed with features, it has a compact pack size and provides an easy to assemble, stable tent. Ideal when camping with friends for dual access or for extra storage. An excellent choice for anything from hiking to overseas travel.
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- Factory Taped Seams - all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- 70D, 6000mm Lightweight Polyester Groundsheet - waterproof, durable and reliable
- Rain Stop Flysheet Doors - constructed so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Twin Flysheet Doors - allows easier access for two or more occupants or additional storage
- Breathable Polyester Inner - allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable nights sleep
- Flysheet Door Vent - open from the top using the second zip runner to ventilate the porch
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles - lightweight and durable
- Colour Coded Poles - for intuitive pitching
- Orange Reflective High Strength Guylines - high visibility in low light
- Pre-angled Poles - add internal space which braces against side winds
- Pole Sleeve Tension Adjusters - keep the flysheet taut, enhancing weather resistance
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Inner Pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Weather Tested to the European Standard EN5912 - in a certified wind and rain test centre
- Flysheet Vents with Mesh Coverings - reduces condensation and keeps bugs out.
- Walking Pole Attachment Eyelet in Door - prop up the door with a walking pole for a sheltered porch
- Multiple reflective points - found on the pegging points for visibility in low light
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standardFire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
|Pack Size:||47 x 12 x 13 cm|