Tent Soul 200 by Vango
The Soul range offers an ideal starter tent for those taking their first steps into the world of camping. The two person tent has just two poles and an easy to pitch tunnel design you can pitch your tent in under five minutes leaving plenty of time for the more important things like relaxing with a cold drink on a warm summers day.
- Protex® 70 Denier polyester flysheet with 3000mm HH - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- 10,000mm HH Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- Breathable Polyester Inner - allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable nights sleep
- Inner First Pitching - simple and quick to pitch, allows the tent to be used without the flysheet
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness.
- Weather Tested to the European Standard EN5912 - in a certified wind and rain test centre
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom area to attach your light(s).
- Part Mesh Inner Door - increases ventilation in the tent while keeping bugs out
|Pack size:||L 50.0 x H 13.0 x W 13.0 cm|
|Pitching time:||ca. 7 min|