Trekking Tent Mistral 200 Terracotta by Vango
New for 2015, the Mistral dome tent utilises floating poles to create extra space in the porch and inner areas offering a versatile tent for kit intensive activities in the UK and abroad. The mesh inner and abundance of flysheet vents will ensure you get a good nights sleep leaving you rested for the next days activities.
- Enhanced Inner Construction - constructed primarily of water resistant micro-mesh, with strategically placed fabric to reduce draughts and prevent condensation dripping onto the user
- Small Welded Windows - allows you to survey your surroundings from inside your tent
- Doors open from either the left or the right, giving total flexibility to the porches.
- High Level Pockets - ideal for storage or to position a torch for light
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Factory Taped Seams - all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- 70D, 6000mm Lightweight Polyester Groundsheet - waterproof, durable and reliable
- Rain Stop Flysheet Doors - constructed so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Compression Stuffsack - for easy pack-and-go
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles - lightweight and durable
- Colour Coded Poles - for intuitive pitching
- Orange Reflective High Strength Guylines - high visibility in low light
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Weather Tested to the European Standard EN5912 - in a certified wind and rain test centre
- Inner Pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- High Visibility Guylines with Guyline Tidies - attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching.
- Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
|Pack size:||L47.0 x H15.0 x W15.0cm|
|Pitching time:||approximately 15 min|