Tent Ark 300+ by Vango
Completely refreshed in great new colours for 2015, the Ark Plus range is an easy-to-pitch gothic arch tunnel tent offering generous internal space, head room and large front windows. The great benefit of the Ark Plus is the extra space to store your camping essentials without feeling crammed in your tent. This is an ideal tent for festival goers and first time campers who want a great quality, feature-packed tent that pitches and packs away with maximum ease.
- Protex® 70 Denier polyester flysheet with 3000mm HH - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- 10,000mm HH Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- Breathable Polyester Inner - allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable nights sleep
- Linked-In Groundsheet - offers all the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet but can be rolled away when not in use and is much easier to clean than a fully sewn in groundsheet
- Large Crystal Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- Colour Coded Poles - for intuitive pitching
- High Visibility Guylines with Guyline Tidies - attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching.
- Inner Pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness
- Weather Tested to the European Standard EN5912 - in a certified wind and rain test centre
- King Pole Doors - include eyelets allowing optional king poles to be used.
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom area to attach your light(s).
- Part Mesh Inner Door - increases ventilation in the tent while keeping bugs out
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
|Pack size:||L60.0 x H18.0 x W18.0cm|
|Pitching time:||approximately 7min|