Petzl via ferrata Scorpio Vertigo
Retractable via ferrata lanyard with progressive tearing energy absorber and VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK carabiners The SCORPIO VERTIGO lanyard for via ferrata is equipped with two VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK carabiners. It has two arms that are retractable to avoid interfering with movement, and a progressive tearing energy absorber enclosed in a zippered protective pouch, allowing the absorber's condition to be inspected. The lanyard also has a third arm to facilitate traverses or to allow attachment to a bar (in order to rest, for example).
Via Ferrata Details:
- Facilitated progression for optimal protection:
- two retractable arms facilitate access to VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK carabiners and do not interfere with progression
- one short arm for attachment to bars, for Tyrolean traverses or for progression close to the cable (must be used with a type K locking carabiner, not included)
- twisted attachment sling facilitates connection to the harness with a girth hitch
- Manipulations when passing intermediate anchors are facilitated by VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK carabiners:
- WIRE-LOCK automatic locking system is easy to use
- large opening for easy connection of carabiner to cable
- Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- especially suitable for intensive use
- Better equipment inspection:
- protective pouch with zippered closure for the progressive tearing energy absorber enables its condition to be checked.
- usage tips for the via ferrata lanyard displayed on the energy absorber pouch
Material nylon and polyester, steel rings, aluminum carabiners Certificate EN 958 Weight 500g