Via ferrata set Scorpio Eashook by Petzl
SCORPIO EASHOOK - Retractable via ferrata lanyard with tearing energy absorber and EASHOOK carabiners. The SCORPIO EASHOOK lanyard for via ferrata is equipped with two EASHOOK carabiners with wide opening. It has two arms that are retractable to avoid interfering with movement, and a tearing energy absorber located in a zippered protective pouch, enabling the condition of the absorber to be easily checked. The lanyard also has a third arm to facilitate traverses or to allow attachment to a bar (in order to rest, for example).
Facilitated progression for optimal protection:
- two retractable arms facilitate access to the EASHOOK carabiners and do not interfere with progression
- one short arm for attachment to bars, for Tyrolean traverses or for progression close to the cable (must be used with a type K locking carabiner, not included)
- twisted attachment sling facilitates connection to the harness with a girth hitch
Passing intermediate anchors is simple and quick with the EASHOOK carabiners:
- excellent handling due to their large size
- captive eye, double-action carabiner, easy to use
- large opening for easy connection of carabiner to cable
Better equipment inspection and progression techniques:
- protective pouch with zippered closure for the tearing energy absorber enables its condition to be easily checked.
|Length of lanyard (without carabiners):||85 cm|
|Lanyard arms:||60 cm extended (36 cm retracted); short arm: 7 cm; after complete tearing: 210 cm|
|Material:||nylon and polyester, steel rings, aluminum carabiners|
|Meets new requirements:||VG11 2013|